Monday 22 August 2011

jungle love and the horrible humidity it brings with it...

I have a new favourite products folks - this will be a quickie - but I just had to share with everyone!

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (whew - long name!!) can be found at Sephora - http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263504&categoryId=C10461 - I'm pretty sure I paid close to $40 for this in store (of course prices in Canada are outrageous) - but I have to admit that it has saved my make-up numerous times from melting off my face in the crazy humidity we've been having this summer.


I bought the 4 oz. bottle and even though I've used it plenty of times this summer, I still feel like there is about 90% of the bottle left - fabulous! My skin is naturally oily and sensitive, so I needed something that wouldn't make me shiny or make me break out (more than usual) - I did my homework and read reviews until I was seeing double and decided to take the plunge and buy this. Soo happy I did! It's gotten me through numerous weddings, bbq's and just going to work on the odd humid day. I think it's safe to say that I've worn my make-up for 12 hours and not a single smudge, run or cake - they claim that it will take you 16 hours, but thankfully I haven't needed that yet! And all you need is four or five sprays to the face after your make-up is on and you're good to go - how awesome is that.

Overall, I just wanted to share my new favourite make-up saving product - it may be on the expensive side, but in my opinion - totally worth it!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment