Tuesday 30 August 2011

adding to the wishlist....

So as I was perusing Twitter this morning during breakfast, I noticed a new blog post from one of my favourites - The PolishAholic - and instantly fell in love with one of the polished that was swatched - http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2011/08/jesses-girl-julieg-collection-swatches.html#more

I've never had the chance to try Jesses' Girl and probably won't - since it seems that it's only available in the US - boo! :( So I can't claim that they have a grreat formula or finish or any of the above - you'll have to get that from someone else's blog! But I did want to state that I am in love with the colour Beauty Guru - it is an awesome dusty orange - not your usual bright, crazy or Halloween orange. It seems like it would be the kind of colour that would look good on almost everyone's skin tone - which is great since a lot of colours look ghastly on my fair skin!

I wish I could post a picture here but I can't even find one on Jesses' Girl Cosmetics!


You can check out the new Julie G collection from Jesses' Girl on Julie's YouTube video and the blog post above!! And I'll have to love it from afar - sigh.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment