Thursday 25 August 2011

day ten of my Barielle Healthy Natural Nails experiment...

So I've been religiously following the routine laid out for me by the kind folks at Barielle, as I've noted in my first blog post. And I've hit a few snags - surprise, surprise! Yesterday afternoon I found that my right thumb and index finger had started to peel again - it never ends!!! So I removed the polish coats and reapplied them - you might be able to tell in the picture.

Day Three

Day Ten

Day Three

Day Ten
So I think you can tell (even from the after photos that I can't seem to get rotated!) that there has been some nail growth over the ten days - and they do feel quite a bit stronger, however I'm not sure if that is the layers upon layers of polish or the nail itself - I guess only time will tell. I can say that besides my right index and thumb, the rest of my nails have stopped peeling - for the time. I'm going to take a guess and say that the peeling of the two nails has something to do with using them the most for picking at things, opening cans, etc.

I wouldn't say this is a miracle cure or anything, but it definitely did improve the strength and peeling. I would love to continue with this ritual, however I just got my Harmony Gelish package in the mail today and I'm dying to try out gel polish to see what all the fuss is about!! I'm make sure my next post is all about that experience!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment